Andersson’s Camp is located close to Etosha and is surrounded by the plains teeming with wildlife. Etosha National Park is a vast expanse of savannah and the largest salt pan in Africa, ‘discovered’ by Sir Francis Galton and Charles Andersson in 1851. The resurrected farmstead offers 20 tented guest units, each with en suite bathrooms. The tents are raised up on decks for an enhanced view of the busy waterhole. Activities include morning and afternoon game drives in Etosha and Ongava and guided walks and night game drives take place in Ongava.